December 25, 2010



Merry Christmas to all! Hope you're enjoying time with your closest ones.... Enjoy it!
It's been a quiet but lovely evening here, we missed my brother with family who can not come from Switzerland before the New Year due to my SIL's work obligations, and we missed my H., who could not be with us this year. He spent it with his mother in Norway which gave me an opportunity to babble in my poor Norwegian when we exchanged wishes over the phone. Also, as I mentioned earlier, terminal illness hit a member of the extended family and I am thinking of them all at this very challenging time. Grandma Bronia made it till Christmas but that's about all the positive I can write about it...
So it's been more silent, less cheerful, but still a lot of joy to be with my father and his wife. I hope you and your families had lots and lots of wonderful moments... :)

Wesołych Świąt!

11 comments:

Loreta said...

Wish you a merry xmas and a happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and all your loved ones (4 legged ones included)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Anna!!!

Mylene said...

Wish you all a Merry Christmas, Anna!!

barbara said...

I'd love to know what the dishes are on your beautifully laid table! The fish looks scrumptious. Or is it eel?

Merry Christmas to you and your famiy, Anna!

DaisyGirl said...

Love you girl! Send me a message were to send a package! I have something for you!

Brigitte said...

Even though Christmas was a lot calmer for you this year, I hope you could celebrate it with good feelings.
I'm wishing you a Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/lipit0r]buy atorvastatin calcium
[/url]lipitor average wholesale price
price lipitor 20 mg
prices on generic lipitor
lipitor pbs price
where to purchase lipitor

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sustiva-efavirenz.webs.com/]order Efavirenz 500 mg
[/url] buy Sustiva
buy Generic Sustiva 600 mg
order Efavirenz 600 mg online

Anonymous said...

[url=http://rebetol-online.webs.com/]order rebetol
[/url] rebetol
ribavirin 200 mg online
rebetol buy

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]purchase copegus
[/url] order ribavirin online
rebetol
order copegus